This is a sketch of the Fitzjames with the Largs Pier Hotel visible in the background.
This image shows the back of the building where the Salvation Army Boys’ Home, Kent Town used to operate.
This image shows the side of the former building of The Salvation Army Boys’ Home, Kent Town.
This image is included in the ‘File on the property Ilfracombe: 1847-1943 [Local History]’. This photo is undated, the date included is an estimate.
This photo is undated, the date included is an estimate.
This image is included in the ‘File on the property Ilfracombe: 1847-1943 [Local History]’ and has the following caption written on the back of photograph: Ilfracombe, Facing North – Mrs Gee with her poodle Fifi – Original lent by Mrs R Jenkins, Kensington – Ilfracombe was built by Dr. Nash, first Colonial Surgeon. c.1847.
The caption provided states: Robert’s Home Children in Metal Rocker with House Mothers standing behind, Miss Patterson on right, & with the Wood Shed behind, at the Magill Methodist Children’s Home along Penfold Road at MAGILL. This webpage is no longer in operation. This URL was taken from the wayback machine and is dated 19…
The caption provided states: Young Children in Roberts Home yard area, at the Magill Methodist Children’s Home along Penfold Road and Adelaide Street, note CANN Home behind on left, and the May Roper Recreation Hall on right behind, 1955. This webpage is no longer in operation. This URL was taken from the wayback machine and…