Some people may find content on this website distressing. Read more
Victoria - Photos Details
Little Lonsdale Street - north side, no. 30, Meyer Manufacturing Co., 1950
- Little Lonsdale Street - north side, no. 30, Meyer Manufacturing Co.
This building was once the first Mission House of the Sisters of the Community of the Holy Name.
- Archival reference
State Library of Victoria Accession No: H81.137/39, Image No: b21827
- Reproduction rights owned by State Library of Victoria
- External Url