The Palms was a hostel in Hawthorn, run by the Burwood Boys' Home. It was for boys who had completed their schooling. It was closed and sold in 1959.
Prepared by: Cate O'Neill
Created: 17 March 2010, Last modified: 11 July 2018
Last updated: 2 July 2021
Cite this: https://www.findandconnect.gov.au/ref/vic/biogs/E000558b.htm
First published by the Find & Connect Web Resource Project for the Commonwealth of Australia, 2011
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License