The Brunswick Girls' Home was established by the Salvation Army in 1892. It was situated in Albion Street, Brunswick, and closed in 1902.
Sources used to compile this entry: The Salvation Army Australia Southern Territory, 'Children's Homes: A list of openings, closings and function (submission 46)', in Inquiry into Institutional Care: Submissions received as at 17/03/05, Commonwealth of Australia, 2005, http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Community_Affairs/Completed_inquiries/2004-07/inst_care/submissions/sublist.
Prepared by: Cate O'Neill
Created: 1 May 2009, Last modified: 25 July 2013