Some people may find content on this website distressing. Read more
South Australia - Photos Details
Convent of the Good Shepherd, The Pines 02, 1950s, courtesy of State Records of South Australia.
- Convent of the Good Shepherd, The Pines 02
This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series 'Photographs of Departmental Institutions', Volume 2, the original caption states: New building opened in 1946 showing the dormitories.
- Archival reference
State Records of South Australia Series Type and ID: GRG29/136 - Picture 304
- State Records of South Australia
- Copyright is owned by the South Australian Government