The Diocese of Northern Territory was established by the Anglican Church of Australia in 1968. It replaced the Diocese of Carpentaria in the Northern Territory. It is responsible for the ministry of the Anglican Church across the whole of the Northern Territory.
1900 - 1968 The Diocese of Carpentaria
1968 - Diocese of the Northern Territory
Prepared by: Karen George and Gary George
Created: 3 April 2014, Last modified: 7 November 2017