Charlton Boys Home at Castle Hill was opened in 1960 by the Home Mission Society as an Anglican boys' home. It closed in 1970 and the boys were moved to the new Charlton Boys' Home site at Ashfield.
Sources used to compile this entry: Castle Hill House, Interviewee: Jonathan Cannon, born 1958. Interviewer: Noelene Pullen. Date of Interview: January 2010. Transcription: Glenys Murray, January 2010., January 2010, http://www.thehills.nsw.gov.au/Library/Library-e-Resources/Hills-Voices-Online.
Prepared by: Naomi Parry
Created: 10 May 2013, Last modified: 28 November 2014