This is a copy of a photograph from the collection of Anglicare. It shows the Mary McGarvey Home at the Church of England Girls’ Home.
This is an image of the ‘common room’ in the Molly Trigg Home, which was a cottage at Church of England Girls’ Home at 216 Pennant Hills Road in Carlingford. The caption reads: ‘Looking into the delightfully bright Common Room of the Molly Trigg Home’.
This is a copy of a photograph from the collection of Anglicare. The description reads: Old Rectory for St Paul’s. Later became the Working Boys Hostel. From Dec 1965 – Dec 1968 it was the first family group home for house parents and 10 children. This photo is undated, the date included is an estimate.
This is a copy of a photograph from the Church of England Boys’ Home, Carlingford. This image appeared in an article published in Pix on 31 May 1958. The caption reads ‘Ray (left) and Ken bringing home the cows’.
This photo is undated, the date included is an estimate.
This is a digital copy of an image published in an article in the Southern Highland News in 2015.
This is a copy of a photograph of Noller Cottage, which was part of the Church of England Boys’ Home. The image was published on the ‘Hills Voices Online’ website, with the transcript of the oral history interview ‘Carlingford – Eric and Lorna McGraw’. Its caption reads: ‘Noller Cottage housed the younger boys’.
This is a digital copy of an image published in an article in the Southern Highland News on 7 September 2015.
This is a digital copy of an image published in an article in the Southern Highland News on 7 September 2015.
This is a copy of an image in The Sydney Morning Herald on Monday 3 September 1945. The image shows the exterior of the Lawson Rural Centre.