This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series ‘Photographs of Departmental Institutions’, Volume 2, the original caption states: The building in 1953.
This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series ‘Photographs of Departmental Institutions’, Volume 2, the original caption states: “Vaughan House” Girls’ Training School, Enfield. Opened in 1947.
This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series ‘Photographs of Departmental Institutions’, Volume 2, the original caption states: Instruction is given in the manufacturing and repairing of boots and shoes, 1953.
This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series ‘Photographs of Departmental Institutions’, Volume 2, the original caption states: The boys’ dining room showing table amenities, 1953.
This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series ‘Photographs of Departmental Institutions’, Volume 2, the original caption states: The band saw in operation in the carpentry workshop, 1953.
This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series ‘Photographs of Departmental Institutions’, Volume 2, the original caption states: ‘Boys’ Training School, Magill, a reformatory for delinquent boys and youths.’
This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series ‘Photographs of Departmental Institutions’, Volume 2, the original caption states: Another view of the Girls’ Hostel.
This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series ‘Photographs of Departmental Institutions’, Volume 1, the original caption states: The sitting room, nicely furnished and comfortable.
This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series ‘Photographs of Departmental Institutions’, Volume 1, the original caption states: The dining room and table amenities.
This is a a copy of a photo from the archival series ‘Photographs of Departmental Institutions’, Volume 1, the original caption states: The Hostel from the street.